|Workshops and meetings 2004|
- Third large ATEAM stakeholder workshop, May 3-5, 2004 in Potsdam, Germany.
- Final ATEAM annual project meeting, March 30-31, 2004 in Annot, France.
- ATEAM Synthesis Group meeting, March 29, 2004 in Annot, France.
|Workshops and meetings 2003|
- ATEAM stakeholder event (carbon and energy sector) at the Ninth Session of the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, Milan, Italy, Dec 1-12, 2003.
- Vulnerability assessment working meeting, Wageningen, The Netherlands, March 6-7, 2003.
- Adaptive capacity working meeting Wageningen, The Netherlands, April 24-25, 2003.
- ATEAM annual project meeting, May 5-8, 2003, Evora, Portugal. Organisers: CEFE and PIK.
|Workshops and meetings 2002|
- Synergy meeting: Land use scenarios, socio-economic indicators and adaptive capacity, November 21-22, 2002, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium. Organisers: UCL, WU, PIK.
- Mountain stakeholder meeting, November 4-5, 2002, Kappel am Albis, Switzerland. Organiser: ETH.
- The ATEAM vulnerability concept. Developers workshop July 10-11, 2002, Potsdam, Germany. Organisers: WU and PIK.
- Second large ATEAM stakeholder workshop. September 12-13, 2002, Potsdam, Germany. Organiser: PIK.
- Land use scenario development workshop, July 1-2, 2002, Helsinki, Finland. Organiser: SYKE.
- LPJ model development workshop, May 7-11, 2002, Durbuy, Belgium. Organisers: BGC-MPI, LU, and PIK.
- ATEAM annual project meeting, April 15th-17th, 2002, Barcelona, Spain. Organiser: CREAF and PIK.
- Biomass energy stakeholder meeting, January, Paris, France. Organiser: BGC-MPI and UCL.
- ATEAM Scenario Development Meeting. Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, January 9th, 2002. Organiser: UCL.
Workshops and meetings 2001|
- First ATEAM stakeholder workshop:"Initiating the ATEAM Dialogue." Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, France, October 22nd-24th, 2001. Organiser: PIK.
- ATEAM meeting. " Discussing the stakeholder approach and coordinating the ATEAM assessment framework." Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, France, October 21st and 24th, 2001.
- Vulnerability workshop: "Methods and Models of Vulnerability Research, Analysis and Assessment", Potsdam, Germany, September 28th-30th, 2001. Organiser: PIK.
- Second LPJ Development Workshop. Durbuy, Belgium, April 8th-12th, 2001. Organiser: LU.
- ATEAM Kick-off meeting. Potsdam, Germany, March 5th-7th, 2001. Organiser: PIK.
|EU funded projects|
- AVEC - Integrated Assessment of Vulnerable Ecosystems under Global Change (EU concerted action)
- ACCELERATES - Assessing Climate Change Effects on Land use and Ecosystems
- DINAS COAST - Dynamic and Interactive Assessment of National, Regional and Global Vulnerability of Coastal Zones to Climate Change and Sea-Level Rise